Advanced technology and unique comfort…
The very important branch in POLDAUN activity is manufacturing of polyester nonwoven.
They are made of 100% polyester fibers in the process of thermobonding. That special bonding is achieved by thermal influence on bicomponent fibers in which the melting border creates the strong and long lasting connections between fibers. That way created binders guarantee high durability and equality.
Thermobonded nonwovens are fluffy, resilient and long lasting.
Specialized production equipment allows us to offer a wide range of nonwovens adjusted to diversified requirements of our customers. Fully automatic manufacturing process is controlled by a computer system. It was designed in a way that gives the maximum elasticity of modifying both the product parameters and the production components.
WE MANUFACTURE NONWOVENS:
- of different width – from 16cm to 4m,
- of different weight – from 100g/m2,
- of different stiffness and resilience,
- made of different types of polyester fibers,
- in forms of various sizes and weights
- as perforated forms on a roll.